New Roof January 2020
Property consists of a single story, stone and brick building containing an estimated 11,120 sqft with a mostly finished basement area containing an estimated 7,132 sqft. The building was constructed in 1947 with some remodeling and upgrades taking place within the past 30 years. There is a parking lot, prater garden, covered walkway into the rear entrance, and the building is handicapped accessible.
The sanctuary has a vaulted ceiling with seating for approximately 250, a raised alter with podium and choir area. There are dressing rooms off this area as well as a baptistery. A hallway leads to the upper area, where there are a number of classrooms, offices and restrooms. The basement area has a full kitchen, restrooms and fellowship hall. The mechanical room and several storage rooms are found in the basement area as well.
Square Footage taken from appraisal.